Auctions are becoming increasingly popular. Once considered as a last resort, they are now seen for their value. Auctions work well in many scenarios including estate settlements, business liquidations, divorce settlements, and corporate relocations.
When you need immediate results, there is no better way to sell your property. By deciding to have an auction, you gain the advantage of knowing when your property will sell. What happens when you call Troy Elmore Realty and Auction? First we evaluate your property and discuss with you the various options available for selling your property at auction. Next we present our findings, if the results are positive, a date is set for the auction. Now the auction team goes to work.
Advertising and Marketing efforts begin:
- Signs are ordered and posted
- Newspaper ads and promotional flyers are planned, created and placed - to save time and insure accuracy we create all advertising in-house and our volume media discounts save you both time and money.
- Direct mail campaigns may be required to attract potential buyers.We maintain a growing mailing list of potential and interested buyers that request our information.
- The auction is posted on our highly-promoted website and agents and potential buyers are notified by e-mail of the auction announcement. Use of the internet will draw people to your property, provide information, and facilitate bidding.
- If the sale includes personal property, our staff will prepare the items in advance so the auction runs smoothly. This gives the auctioneer an opportunity to appraise the items to be sold.
Troy Elmore Realty and Auction offers total management of your auction from the day the sale is booked until the closing. After the paperwork is complete, we furnish the seller with a full report of the sale including a summary of personal property sold and marketing cost. In short, you can rely on our experience and innovation to ensure that you get the maximum price for your property, so that you will join our long list of satisfied clients.
Troy Elmore Realty and Auction Can Help You:
- Take control of the sales process. You set the date and time of the sale, as well as the terms and conditions, without contingencies.
- Get maximum exposure. Your property is showcased, rather than being part of a large directory of listings.
- Sell in 45 days. An auction serves as a catalyst to spur buyers to action. Ordinary sales methods may take a year or longer.
- Close in 45 days or less after the sale with no contingencies. The sales process is simplified because there are no financing Contingencies, inspection contingencies or other contingencies.
- Eliminate the cost of carrying your property. A more timely sale increases your profit, because you save on Continual costs for mortgage payments, maintenance, taxes, And insurance.